Innovations in technology have introduced mobile phones to this generation. Aside from communications, mobile phones have made it easy and convenient to take high quality photographs. Images captured through the camera of the mobile phone can be transformed into canvas art print because of improvements in printing technology.
Has Silicon Valley displaced New York and London as the center of business? The number one force that is changing global business is technology and the computer industry is located in Silicon Valley. Even if a business is not actually connected to technology, trends that emerge from the computer industry have a great effect on business.
Businesses with the goal to thrive in the digital age have to adapt and take advantage of ever-evolving and adaptive technology to stay relevant and useful. New technology like cloud computing, mobile and wearables are the trends that businesses have to embrace if they want to stay ahead in the game.
Technology has also introduced payments through credit cards and payment portals like PayPal. The hassle of making payments when shopping online has been eliminated. Even your grandmother who is not tech savvy can easily follow the instructions through a few clicks on the computer or a few taps on the screen of the mobile phone. According to research firm Gartner the industry of mobile phone payments is predicted to be worth $270 billion in transactions by 2017.
However, adopting technology trends is not always a bed of roses for businesses. Security concerns became widespread so that businesses have to ensure that all holes are closed and systems adequately protected. Data transport has to be encrypted to prevent hackers from stealing valuable information. Security has been strengthened so that viruses will not compromise entire systems. Security has become a fundamental policy to avoid the likelihood of being a victim of security breaches.
Making orders for canvas art print has been made easier through a list of simple instructions. You can choose between standard size and custom size. Expert graphic designers will take care of ensuring that the best results are generated from the image. They will also take care of optimizing contrast, sharpness and removal of red eye at no extra cost.
The England based street artist, activist and film director known as Banksy, who has somehow managed to remain anonymous in the age of internet, is well known across the world for his stencil-based street art, filled with political commentary, and, occasionally, black humor.
His works are famous across the globe, and are desired by a great many deal of people, but the artist themselves rarely release any commercial prints, hence, the value of Banksy prints are on the rise. As a result enthusiasts, collectors and investors are competing for the best value for Banksy prints.
For those interested in investing in them, here are some tips.
- First and foremost: is it a genuine article?
- The most important aspect of a lot of fields, is verifying the veracity of something. In this case, making sure that the Banksy prints you’re planning to invest in are the genuine articles. Banksy has a team of associates who certify the authenticity of prints related to his work; Pest Control. Their certification means that the print you have is an authentic Banksy, no doubt about it. If the certification isn’t from them, then it isn’t as good, or it’s outright worthless. If you’re buying from a gallery, most of the work associated with certification is already done for you, but getting additional verification couldn’t hurt. Of course, this goes without saying, any documentation regarding the authenticity of a piece is necessary when it’s put up on sale.
- Subject, subject, subject.
- As with any art, certain pieces hold more appeal than others. Certain Banksy prints are easier to resell, simply because their subject matter is very appealing. For example, Banksy’s Girl with a Balloon, is easily their most popular piece, with a large demographic owing to its wide appeal. Napalm (Can’t Beat the Feeling) is a strong piece, but it may not be what’s en vogue. Tastes and trends change, though, keep in mind. Ultimately, the best starting point for an investment is to consider what you want.
- The price is right!!
- Sometimes, art pieces sell for more than what they’re estimated to be worth. Banksy prints are no exception, with signed pieces worth up to £80K, and original prints raking in £1 M. When you’re buying a Banksy piece, or any art for that matter, take the necessary steps to ensure that you’re paying no more than you have to. Remember, you’re investing to make a profit in the future.