Technology has certainly changed the way that consumers access products and services. Before, a person has to physically visit a Bangkok hotel in Sukhumvit to book a room. Now, making reservations can be done from across the world with just a few clicks on the laptop or mobile phone. Half of the human race is literally using mobile technology.
Mobile technology has allowed people and businesses to connect easily. According to the International Finance Corporation, more than two billion low and middle-income individuals have access to mobile phones but they do not really use it for mobile banking. Digital technology is changing the way that people access financial services. Digital technology makes it easy and more cost effective for financial services to reach consumers.
In addition to reaching consumers more easily, digital technology helps in understanding the needs of consumers so that more tailored products can be offered at a cost they can afford. According to research made by World Health Organization, the biggest reason why people are reverting to poverty is the lack of insurance protection particularly for health and disability.
Thailand has a population of more than 70 million and insurance penetration remains low. Since market demand is increasing, Thailand’s Syn Mung Kong Insurance (SMK) is taking advantage of the opportunity by using technology to drive growth in the low customer base. SMK has shifted its focus to offering auto insurance online to generate customers who are new to the technology.
Demographics in emerging markets are currently changing. Emerging consumers are moving into the middle class who have increased purchasing power to be able to afford products and services. However, since companies have not targeted them, they remain under served. Given how large this demographic is, potential business volume is certainly significant. Through digital technology, reaching these consumers has never been easier.
There are many special offers for travellers who opt to book directly with Bangkok hotel in Sukhumvit website. If you will book 14 days in advance, you will enjoy 37% discount per night, free shuttle service to the BTS SkytrainPloenchit Station, discounts on food and drinks, spa treatments and laundry and in-room internet service.
You probably have heard that it is important to have a strategic design for your website. Perhaps you might wonder how to implement such strategic design. Here are the steps to follow in implementing these.
- Clearly establish your goals. This is the first thing that you need to work out before you start to design your website. You have to know what the goals of your organization are. Likewise you need to know what you are trying to achieve with the new web design. What is the main purpose of your website? Ask you manager or client what those are. If you are not sure then you should have this cleared out first for you to proceed to the next phase.
- Know your audience. Your target market will play a great role in how you will design your website, on how it should function and look. There are plenty of demographics that will influence the kind of design that you will implement like age, gender, technical competency and profession. A serious business journal should be designed differently from a gaming website for the younger audience. The usability should play a much bigger role for less technical savvy and older audiences. The general aesthetic of your website should determine smaller details like the sizes of fonts in order to make sure that you will be able to relay your information clearly to your target audience. There are plenty of business websites that failed and this is no exception to Disney. In one of their websites before, the web design and layout did not offer something entertaining and catchy to the eyes of the kids who are their main target. The content was not wrapped with fun, colorful interfaces and interactive elements. The owners then decided to scrap the website and redesign it.
- Determine the image of your brand that you want to portray to the public. A lot of web designers get a little inspired by the latest trends and then implement these immediately without contemplating if it is the right image that the company should convey. You can ask the guidance of masters at http://www.perth-web-design.com.au/perth-web-design-services/web-design/.
Web designers know a lot of things about web design. However, despite their vast knowledge on the topic they are still making the same unfortunate choices every time they make a design. As these design firms, agencies and independent designers are busy making websites for their clients, they have forgotten to update their own websites and make it up to date to the current trends and practices.
Here are some of the common mistakes that web designers should avoid:
- You need to avoid creating a flash intro that visitors cannot skip. It’s already 2015 and the flash intro is still a thing. What is even worse is that if the intro is not skipped, things will go to a bad start. You are preventing the user from doing or seeing her urgent needs. You are preventing the user from being productive. Imagine if you are forced to sit down in movie theaters to watch previews before the movie starts. You surely will not appreciate this.
- You need to avoid creating your entire website in flash. An all flash website will definitely take you back to the year 2006. But this has a major impact on the visitors of your website. No one who is making use of an iOS will be able to view your website. This is definitely killing your mobile reach. There are places that you can use Flash with but you have to play it very smart and you need to consider your target audience. Users have to see your website if they do not have the plug-in.
- Avoid having an unfriendly to mobile website. If you are designing a website for the web, you need to think about the content friendly to mobile phones. It is recommended that you take a mobile first approach when planning, conceiving, copyrighting, review and testing including the release and revisions of the website.
If you are looking for a website to help you in designing your own website, you can visit www.perth-web-design.com.au/. The company employs expert web designers and ensures that they meet the requirements of their clients.