We are now living in 2017. This is the age where technology is an essential part of our daily lives, be it in the home or in the office. As soon as we wake up, we reach for our smartphones and we use various gadgets and technologies all throughout the day. It is inevitable that technology eventually changes the corporate events in Sydney and how it is being organized and implemented.
Gone are the days when everyone relies on projectors and PowerPoint presentations to present their case but offices now have the option to present through 3D printing and holograms. Meetings can be done by participants from all over the world eliminating the need to travel. How does technology changed the way corporate events are done?
Corporate events are not complete if not promoted through various social media platforms. This is the easiest way to reach participants and suppliers during the event. The promotion does not cost a thing too. Through chat groups and forums, employees can decide on various things such as the venue without the need to find a schedule where everyone can meet in their free time. Photos and ideas can easily be shared through these platforms. This is also the cheapest for of advertisement as printing posters and flyers is no longer necessary.
During the actual day of the event, augmented reality can be incorporated. There are many ways to integrate augmented reality and one of the most popular these days is through the use of 360 degree panoramic shots. This can be posted online and the audience can feel as if they are actually attending the event. Mobile apps can also be developed to enhance the augmented reality experience.
Planning and organizing corporate events in Sydney can be time consuming. Not everyone who is involved have the same free time thus finding a common time to meet can be a hassle. This is where video conferencing come in. The team can meet and plan through video call and they will be able to achieve more in the process as they go about their daily workloads.
Whether you work as a customer care agent in a BPO company or a sales personnel inside a department store, one of the many responsibilities that fall under your job description is to make sure that every inquiry that is made by customers, either in personal or by phone or even email, is responded to accordingly at the soonest possible time. Why? These customers are the main reason why you have a high-paying job in the first place. These loyal, diligently-paying customers are the reason why your company, regardless of the size in financial capability and kind, is enjoying a superb amount of success as of late. That’s why it’s extremely important that whoever is in the frontline of things, meaning the ones who are talking to the clients themselves, are professionally trained on how to talk with potential clients and moreover, they should also be trained on how to deal with extremely difficult situation such as the one involving a very angry client who turns out disappointed with the service he received. This is applicable to every industry in the world, most especially to the insurance industry where agents should always satisfy the needs of their clients and not just focusing on finding ways on how to improve insurance sales.
In the insurance business, one of the commonly-employed ways on how to improve insurance sales is using the customer relationship management or CRM and it has been proven beneficial in terms of increasing the sales number of a struggling insurance sales agent. Below are the benefits of using CRM:
– There’s a significant improvements in the efficiency of the interaction between the agent and the customer at hand. Better interaction means higher probability of successful sales.
– CRM system that is properly devised can be very much helpful in having a better and more systematic data management. With this system, you can now have access to a centralized database where you can input everything from sales data, agency statistics, client information, client history, among other data that are needed to be inputted. This is also efficient because you will only need to access one database for everything.
The England based street artist, activist and film director known as Banksy, who has somehow managed to remain anonymous in the age of internet, is well known across the world for his stencil-based street art, filled with political commentary, and, occasionally, black humor.
His works are famous across the globe, and are desired by a great many deal of people, but the artist themselves rarely release any commercial prints, hence, the value of Banksy prints are on the rise. As a result enthusiasts, collectors and investors are competing for the best value for Banksy prints.
For those interested in investing in them, here are some tips.
- First and foremost: is it a genuine article?
- The most important aspect of a lot of fields, is verifying the veracity of something. In this case, making sure that the Banksy prints you’re planning to invest in are the genuine articles. Banksy has a team of associates who certify the authenticity of prints related to his work; Pest Control. Their certification means that the print you have is an authentic Banksy, no doubt about it. If the certification isn’t from them, then it isn’t as good, or it’s outright worthless. If you’re buying from a gallery, most of the work associated with certification is already done for you, but getting additional verification couldn’t hurt. Of course, this goes without saying, any documentation regarding the authenticity of a piece is necessary when it’s put up on sale.
- Subject, subject, subject.
- As with any art, certain pieces hold more appeal than others. Certain Banksy prints are easier to resell, simply because their subject matter is very appealing. For example, Banksy’s Girl with a Balloon, is easily their most popular piece, with a large demographic owing to its wide appeal. Napalm (Can’t Beat the Feeling) is a strong piece, but it may not be what’s en vogue. Tastes and trends change, though, keep in mind. Ultimately, the best starting point for an investment is to consider what you want.
- The price is right!!
- Sometimes, art pieces sell for more than what they’re estimated to be worth. Banksy prints are no exception, with signed pieces worth up to £80K, and original prints raking in £1 M. When you’re buying a Banksy piece, or any art for that matter, take the necessary steps to ensure that you’re paying no more than you have to. Remember, you’re investing to make a profit in the future.